Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Update: Hong Kong Vacation

大家好!, dai ga ho! ('hey everyone' in Cantonese)

Sorry for the lack of updates on my blog! In early August, I had been busy preparing for vacation to the city of my ethnic roots: Hong Kong. Since returning home a little less than week ago, my sleeping schedule has been absolutely bizarre and it's been hard to adapt back to the 'slower' lifestyle in Canada!

Hong Kong is my favourite city in the world. I must admit though, I may hold some bias because my family, both immediate and extended, are/were raised there. It is always heartwarming to return to the city and to feel a connection of extended family, as I don't have any in the Canadian city that I live in. But beyond the fact of relatives, the coastal city is surely a grand tourism hub on the global scale with its distinct culture in all aspects of lifestyle.

Hence, I will be posting related content to my trip in Hong Kong during the next few weeks, and I hope you enjoy seeing a glimpse of my beloved city!

Hong Kong's signature skyline | Taken on Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade

No comments:

Post a Comment